Saturday 10 December 2011

What is this all about?

     Before, whenever asked what i wanted to do with my life i would always shrug and say "I'm not sure." it was my same answer to everything from what i wanted for dinner to what i was doing in the next 5 minutes. However, a few days ago it dawned on me that if i didn't change that answer i would never do anything useful. 
      Something that i wanted to do was help people- i thought that in some way it was what i wanted to but hadn't the slightest clue how. Then a few days ago i had an epiphany of sorts, i knew this is what i wanted to do, it wasn't 'maybe' or 'if this doesn't work out'- helping people is what i want to do.. but how. This is where Unorthodox Nation comes in. I want to create a community of people to help eachother through bad times. I myself have been through quite a lot and without the help of others wouldn't be half the person i am today, i owe a great deal of who i am to the amazing people that have helped me and now i want to do the same to others. I want others (maybe you) to be equiped with the same knowledge i am to help you lead better lives.The idea of creating this community means that we can all help. I want to help but i'm not an expert on everything however with more people on board we can create a network of solutions and support for people who need it. Maybe you just need advise, need support through a tough time or just someone to talk to, i am here to help and offer support, advise and guidence as much as i can.
      This is a great way for people to get help- it can be completely anonimous and you can ask whatever- no subject matter is to big or to small to talk about and no feeling is unimportant. If you think your alone chances are your not ( there are 6,840,507,000 people on this earth) so don't think you have to go through something alone. There is nothing wrong with admitting you need help, and you don't even need to say who you are  :) I feel really strongly about this and i really hope it catches on, as the world would be such a great place if we could just accept that it we really are an Unorthodox Nation.
       So.... today if anyone asks what i want to do with my life without hesitation i will say," I want to make the world a better place by helping people no matter what age, with whatever problem they have."  Lots of Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, and give me some feedback xxx